Monday, May 16, 2011

Emaline

Oh sweet Emaline... maybe this is second child syndrome, or only girl complex, or maybe because we are paying for Stacey's raising (HA), but this girl challenges me. CHALLENGES ME!

I do want to document one of her E'isms from yesterday.

We were taking communion... and I should say we were at a church that we don't usually attend. At our church the children aren't in the worship when we take communion, so she was seeing something she doesn't see often.

I take of the bread when she tells me she wants some, no please, no may I, but I want some. I quietly tell her..... no Emaline, you will need to wait until you are baptized.

Her reply::::::

MOM! I have jumped in water before!

straight face. her's not mine. Mine, smiling from ear to ear, stroking her hair.

2 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

love that story! And loved seeing you! That Parker was adorable in class.

Lindsey said...

I think that might be my favorite Eism yet!! She is something special for sure!!